My RetirementGuard process provides you with a unique advantage to retirement planning; the combined resources, expertise and creative thinking of Manulife Securities and my more than twenty years of financial roadmapping experience utilizing my highly successful four-part process. A process defined by unbiased advice, personalized planning across a range of financial disciplines and continuous review and evaluation.
Manulife Securities Incorporated
At Manulife Securities, Amherstburg, we believe there is no better way to serve the needs of local & surrounding area investors than by providing access to independent, unbiased and personalized financial advice. We enjoy the financial strength, security, reputation and resources of one of Canada's largest financial services companies, Manulife Financial - a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. With more than 1,200 advisors across Canada, Manulife Securities manages more than $38 billion in assets for individual investors. The Amherstburg branch is backed by expert support and training and our industry-leading technology platform, coupled with unsurpassed risk management solutions, puts us in a league of our own.
Premier Investment Program
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds and individual stocks and bonds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds.
- Fees can be paid outside of your portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
To learn more, please click here or contact me.